Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Willett Tom Willett is offline

Default Editing Alternative to Power Point?

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de..._WordToPPT.asp

"1parkpointer" wrote in message

Hi,
My daughter is taking a science class, in which the students have an
assignment to make a power point presentation. The classroom computer
has the power point program on it, and the students share the computer
& program for their assignment. The teacher suggested the students
could do their work at home, but we do not have power point on our home
computer.
Can Word be used in some way to make a presentation that can be saved
to a flash drive and then inserted into the power point program that
the students have assigned to them at school? Any help would be
appreciated!!

--
1parkpointer
1parkpointer's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=4777