Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

Default picture placement

G'Day Sierra,

1. Put in a few 'spare' lines (Paragraphs) by pressing 'Enter' several times.

2. Insert the pictures.

3. For each pictu
FormatPicture
Layout (tab)
Click 'Square' or 'Tight'
OK
This should allow you to place the pictures side by side where you want
them.

4. Type and align the text using indents/tabs/alignment etc as required.

5. Remove any unwanted lines (Paragraphs).
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"sierralightfoot" wrote in message
I have two different size pictures that I want side by side with text under
one picture. Seems, generally, very difficult to handle placement of text
and pictures in word. I've tried format/picute/advanced. How can I get an
understandinghow word treats this issue?