Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jacob Puckett Jacob  Puckett is offline

Default Removing shading from check box form field in Word 2007

Have you tried printing it as is? The shading, at least in pre-07, was
not printed whether the Forms shading option was active or not -- it's
only for on-screen clarity.

On Jun 22, 10:40 am, Spiral wrote:
In previous versions of Microsoft Office, I had a toggle button on my toolbar
from the Forms menu to turn off the shading in a form field. In Office 2007,
the Forms menu no longer exists. When I insert a check box form field, it is
automatically shaded. How do I remove this shading before printing my form?