Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Mail Merge

See "Formatting Word fields with switches" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"cc frosh" cc wrote in message
news
I am trying to do Mail Merge letters from Excel into Word, but some of the
cells in Excel will be calculated fields with formulas. I want Word to
bring
in the results of the calculation, not the formula in the cell and the
format
(cell is formatted as currency, but Word brings in just the number. I am
fairly new to Word, have always used Word Perfect in the past. Any help
on
this would be greatly appreciated. I also have to bring in percentages
(like
44.4%) but to get this merged in correctly I have to make the cell "Text",
but I need to have it as percent because it is part of my calculations
mentioned above. If you can't help me, then maybe you can tell where to
go
or look or what book to purchase to help me with this. Thanks -- CC Frosh