Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jan[_3_] Jan[_3_] is offline

Default Printer Notification

HOORAY !!! Thanks.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jan Groshan" wrote in message
Yes, when it's through printing.....during printing it tells me it's
printing.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
Let me guess. It says something like "This document sucessfully
printed."

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jan Groshan" wrote in message
Perhaps, but this issue just started. I've had the printer for a very

long
time (HP LaserJet 4 Plus) and never had this dialogue box pop up when
printing.

"Gordon" wrote in message
"Jan Groshan" wrote in message
Word 2003 - When I send a document to the printer a dialogue box
pops
up,
and stays up, telling me the document is printing. How can I get
rid

of
that
annoying dialogue box ?

I think you'll find that's a function of your printer, not Word or
Windows....