Graham Mayor

You need to note the form field bookmark name that you wish to reproduce
then use a REF field to call this bookmark and to insert the duplicated
data. Check the 'calculate on exit' property of the form field so that the
REF field is updated with the inserted data.

jrwaguespack wrote:
I have created a document that has two different text form fields on
the first page. Within the shaded portion of the field, I typed a
word so the user knows what to type in the field. I then saved this
document and distributed it. Each user opens the document and enters
the relevant information in each field and saves the document. Each
document is saved with a different name. The same two text form
fields are on the last page of the document as well (with the same
word typed in the shaded area as a reference for the user). My
question is how can I get the informatiion entered into the two form
fields on the first page to automatically be placed in the two form
fields on the last page? I have tried the REF fields, but it only
updates the REF field with the information that I already have typed
into the shaded area as reference information for the user. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.