Joe Fisher

Perfect Suzanne...I just heard from the user, your solution worked like a
charm.

--
Joe Fisher
Teacher, K-8
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
The user most likely has an international keyboard enabled (the quote key
is
a "dead key" for accents). Change keyboards in Control Panel | Regional
Options or Keyboard.

so
all may benefit.

"Joe Fisher" wrote in message
The following is a message I found in another group. I don't know if the
poster has the capability to do NNTP or not, so I'm posting this for her.

My daughter has the student version of MS Office XP for Students and
Teachers. It is not an upgrade, there was nothing on the disk when it was
installed by me.

When she types in Word the quotation marks do not show until the next
letter or space. I can't find a cure. Any suggestions please?

--
Joe Fisher
Teacher, K-8