Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Avid Word User

Default "Styles in use" not showing styles in use

I'm using Word 2003. The "Styles and Formatting" pane gives three options at
the bottom drag-down box: available styles, styles in use, all styles,
custom. I want styles in use to show the styles I'm using at the moment in
the document. At first it seemed to but now it doesn't. How do I restore the
"styles in use" option (I think I might have accidentally changed it when I
thought I was customising another option).

Amanda