Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Alison Alison is offline

Default "Page Down" key in "Print Preview" No Longer Works

Office Word 2003, SP2
XP Pro, SP2

For some reason, the page down key is no longer working in Word documents
when in Print Preview. It works fine in Excel and Acrobat, so it's not the
key itself.

The only thing different on my machine is that I received 4 translated
copies of a document (German, Russian, Greek and Polish). At some point
within a very short time of opening those documents, the Print Preview-page
down functionality "disappeared".

I can use the mouse and click in the scroll bar to page down, and I can page
up.

I have "repaired" my office installation with no effect and I have
re-installed with no effect.

Any hints out there?