Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Can't get "label merge wizard" to make labels for whole data base

You are probably just previewing the merge - you need to go to the very last
step in the wizard and either merge to an output document (the best bet when
you're experimentingand don't want to waste paper) or to the printer. The
wording of the wizard is a bit ambiguous - just make sure you follow the
process to the very end.

Peter Jamieson
"RUTH HOLZER" RUTH wrote in message
When I follow the directions for the mail merge wizard I only generate
labels
for the first page. I tried my data base in Excel and a table in Word and
get the same results. Is there a glich in the wizard?