Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tori Tori is offline

Default Spell check won't let me check spelling or grammer when I uncheck

My spell check isn't working, even if I intentionally make an error (ex.
ldjflkdjfdlkf) it won't work. I tried the Tools: Language: Set Language
thing, and I unchecked the box that says 'don't check spelling or grammer'
and while it worked for about 1-2 words that I intentionally mispelled, when
I start typing more mispelled words it does nothing! And then, I will do the
same tools: language thing and I have to uncheck the stupid box again! How
do I make this work? Why all of the sudden is microsoft word 2003 acting
like this?