Amedee Van Gasse

amywinnsboro shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

How do I download micosoft office

See the reply from Suzanne Barnhill.
A trial version means you have to pay after (I'm not sure) 60 days, or
it will stop working.

Suzanne is not complete. It's possible to download a Teachers license
if you are a teacher and you got the special registration number from
your school. Here in Belgium anyway, I wouldn't know about Merkia.

If you want to download "an" Office, not necessarily from the Microsoft
brand, and you don't want to pay: http://www.openoffice.org
There are 685 reasons why you shouldn't use MS Office. (it costs 685
Euro over here for the Pro version)

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.3.1