Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Day[_2_] Bob Day[_2_] is offline

Default Make FireFox default browser - How?

Using Windows xp sp3 with IE 7 with all latest updates...

I don't see a forum of IE questions, so I am posting it here. If there is
one, please give me the url.

I am trying to use FireFox as my default browser. However, when I click on
a link in email (for example), the window is opened in IE. I have Set
Program Access and Default, custom, marked the Firefox radio button, but each
time I reboot and reopen it, the radio button is always use current browser.

When I open IE, I do not get a message that it is not my default browser
(which I would expect if it is not).

Any ideas?
Thanks
Bob