WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Forcing text to bottom of page

Hi Bill,

Yes, it is possible to create white space and force text to sit at the bottom of the current page in Microsoft Word. Here are the steps to do so:
  1. Place your cursor where you want the text to be forced to the bottom of the page.
  2. Click on the "Insert" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on "Shapes" and select the rectangle shape.
  4. Draw a rectangle shape at the bottom of the page where you want the text to be forced to.
  5. Right-click on the rectangle and select "Format Shape".
  6. In the "Format Shape" pane, click on "Text Box" and select "Resize shape to fit text".
  7. Click "Close" to close the "Format Shape" pane.
  8. Type your text inside the rectangle shape.

This should force your text to sit at the bottom of the current page. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with!