Doug Robbins

The difference between the Standard version of Office and the Professional
version is that the latter includes Microsoft Access which is a database
program.

To learn more about the subject that interests you, see
http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...fingtools.mspx

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"pia" wrote in message
i just bought a computer and need office, but i don't know if i can use
regular office or if i need office professional. i have to write papers
in
spanish and need the spelling/grammar-check feature. i don't know if this
feature is available on all editions of office. can anyone help me out?