Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jim Jim is offline

Default Word 2007 Citations & Bibliography not active

I have the exact same problem - I too fully installed everything. It's
extremely frustrating! There must be a simple explanation. I was considering
re-installing even though I'm sure everything was selected the first time
round. Did you install and then enter the product key later? - Or enter it
while installing. I used the trial version first before entering the key so
perhaps this has something to do with it.