Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MoJR

Default adding pages

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:
The fifth page is the problem child. when I insert a page break on the
fourth page, Word atutomatically formats it in pleading paper.

My most recent response (corrected for five instead of four pages) was:

1. Insert a NEXT PAGE SECTION BREAK at the end of the pleading paper
stuff

2. Unlink the headers/footers for page five from the previous section

3. Delete everything in the header/footer (which should include the
numbers)

I followed your instructions perfectly. The pleading stuff does go away.
BUT, for page 5 I want my margins set at 0.5". When do this throught the
File|Page setup, the margins on page 4 move to the 0.5" also. I also have a
header and footer on page 5. How do I fix these problems?
mojr
"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?TW9KUg==?=,

The fifth page is the problem child. when I insert a page break on the
fourth page, Word atutomatically formats it in pleading paper.

My most recent response (corrected for five instead of four pages) was:

1. Insert a NEXT PAGE SECTION BREAK at the end of the pleading paper
stuff

2. Unlink the headers/footers for page five from the previous section

3. Delete everything in the header/footer (which should include the
numbers)

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org