Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Leonard.

Default Auto text in Word 2007...

Hey Jay,
Thanks for your help. I was able to find the building block organizer;
however, I wasn't able to define a new autotext entry...just edit the ones
that exist.
There was a blank entry right at the top. I wasn't sure if I should redefine
that one...
Also, Alt+F3 didn't work any magic for me...nothing seemed to happen.

Any ideas?

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

On the Insert ribbon, in the Text group, click Quick Parts and then
select Building Block Organizer. The AutoText entries are in that list
along with many other kinds of building blocks.

You can still use the shortcuts Alt+F3 to create AutoText entries and
F3 to retrieve them. The dialog for Alt+F3 is different, though --
it's the building block creation dialog, and it defaults to saving the
entry in Building Block.dotx.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 09:46:01 -0700, Leonard.
wrote:

Hello,
I can't seem to find the settings for Autotext in the beta for W2K7.
I found the autocorrect options, but not auto text. Any ideas?

Thanks!