Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default ! cannot be found

See http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm then
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm

Bruce wrote:
When I start WinWord2003, I get two errors that say something cannot
be found, but it does not say what. I only get the triangle with the
exclaimation point and the words cannot be found. I have looked at
the add-ons, and removed all of them, so it should not be trying to
load something else. This is a part of a clean install. The only
other major thing I am running is Norton. Is there a way to get
WinWord to log everything it does during startup? Do you have any
other suggestions?