Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH[_2_] DeanH[_2_] is offline

Default Set minimum spacing before/after paragraph

On 23 June, 10:38, "Graham Mayor" wrote:
You don't need the bridge to access the newsgroups. The bridge is required
to make the new answers forum available to a newsreader. You need to setup
your newsreader to access Eternal September or whatever other news server
your require. For Outlook Express you can see how to do that athttp://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm. For other newsreaders the principles are
similar though the dialogs will be different.

Graham and Stefan.
Ah, now I see the problem, I don't have a Newsreader installed. I
thought that Eternal-September was a news-reader.
Outlook Express and MS Mail are blocked by my corporate protocol.
Are there any others that 'could' work?
Thanks
DeanH