Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Set minimum spacing before/after paragraph

There are others, but I suspect that they would be blocked by the same
corporate protocol that prevents you from using Outlook Express or LiveMail.
e.g. Mozilla Thunderbird and Forte Agent

"DeanH" wrote in message
On 23 June, 10:38, "Graham Mayor" wrote:
You don't need the bridge to access the newsgroups. The bridge is
required
to make the new answers forum available to a newsreader. You need to
setup
your newsreader to access Eternal September or whatever other news server
your require. For Outlook Express you can see how to do that
athttp://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm. For other newsreaders the principles
are
similar though the dialogs will be different.

Graham and Stefan.
Ah, now I see the problem, I don't have a Newsreader installed. I
thought that Eternal-September was a news-reader.
Outlook Express and MS Mail are blocked by my corporate protocol.
Are there any others that 'could' work?
Thanks
DeanH