Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Sharon B Sharon B is offline

Default Getting even columns in a template

I am trying to create a word template that will automatically set columns so
that the information pulling into the colums will always be put into two
columns of equal length. I can only get it to go into one of two columns and
must always manually enter a column break. Is there a way to pull 10 items
that will go into two columns with 5 itmes in each column and then the next
time I use the template to get 14 items to pull into two columns of 7 each?
I never know ahead of time how many items it will pull.