Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Fine tune the "nudge" facility.

That should not be necessary. The defined labels should work with any
printer: if they don't, then either you have change normal.dot or the
printer driver is incompatible. To test if it is a normal.dot or
incompatible add-in rather than the printer, start Word in Safe Mode and
test print a sheet of labels.

From Start | Run (Winkey+R), type in

winword /a

and press Enter. Word will start in Safe Mode bypassing all customisations
and add-ins. Open a sheet of labels and print now. If they are still
misaligned, then you have a bad printer or printer driver.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Frank Martin" wrote in message
I have labels on an A4 sheet, and because we have a new printer it is
necessary to fine tune the position of these.

It is hard to use the mouse for fine tuning and I wonder if there is a
'nudge' using just the keyboard for very fine tuning.

(I already know about suppressing the "snap to" by pressing down the 'alt'
key.)

Frank