Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Numbers Double Typed

Could it be that the contents are formatted as Hidden and you have Hidden
text checked under "Include with document" on the Print tab of Tools |
Options but don't have it displayed (not selected on the View tab of Tools |
Options)?

http://word.mvps.org

"Mike H." wrote in message
What I have is 2 tables, one on top of the other one. I deleted the top
table. The remaining table appears blank but when I print the page, there
is
data that prints out. I don't know how this could have happened. But
that
is what happened.