Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bobkush

Default how to copy a document with a TOC in document that has one alr

In the first message, Pistaccio wrote:

"I would like to insert, in the appendices of this document, another word
document which has its own table of contents."

In response, garfield-n-odie wrote:
"In the document containing the appendix, press Ctrl+V to paste the unlinked
TOC from the "other document"."

The response is good for cutting and pasting JUST the Table of Contents, but
Pistaccio asked how to insert the ENTIRE document into the appendix...without
screwing up the TOC or Headings numbers.

May we have instructions on how to INSERT the ENTIRE other Word document
into the APPENDIX of the original Word document without screwing up the TOC
or Headings?