Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Digitaldude Digitaldude is offline

Default Printing selected pages... NOT happening

I have a WORD document (2007) that I want to select two pages to print from
the 20 total pages. When I go in to the print options and select the two
pages and then go to print them I get page 19 ONLY !!???

I have googled this and can't seem to find an answer to why if I select page
11 and 15 then print, I get page 19. I have tried several different
formatting setting, s1s1, s1p1, and so on but every printing still comes out
with page 19.

I'm starting to think it the acutual document itself that is messed up
somehow.

Any ideas or suggestion?

Thanks
Alan