Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Protected Excel Lists....HELP! Protected Excel Lists....HELP! is offline

Default Macro: add / create an e-mail button to my mw form

I would like to add a link (macrobutton) on a form i am creating that would
allow the user to send the form to a particular address by clicking on the
sentence that would read, for example "Click here to e-mail completed form to
mye-mailaddress.com". I do not know the first thing about VBA's, etc. Can
anyone tell me how i would achieve this from scratch? What would the code
look like, what would i name it? How would I start? Thanks!!!!