joann

The page I was trying to copy contains rules regarding who must file a tax
return on intangible tax and what is exempt. the page is part of a huge file
and I want to save the portion that applies to me as far as the exemption is
concerned. I tried hilighting it and copying the lines I wanted to save. I
then opened a new document in word and tried to paste it. The paste option
was not available. I do not think that this info would violate any copyright.
If you can help me please respond.

"Ed" wrote:

Isn't that like illegally violating someone's copyright?

"joann" wrote in message
Please help me to copy and paste something from an internet page and copy
into a new document so I can revise it and print it