Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Default Turn off Automatic Formatting

You probably need to change the wrapping on the picture. I suspect it is 'in
line'. Right-click | Format Picture on the picture and have a look at the
layout tab.
--
Rae Drysdale

"CJBookie" wrote:

Hey all! I'm baaaa aaack! LOL Updated my computer to Office 2003 and have
a question about formatting in Word.

I'm trying to insert a picture in a document, behind text, and still have
the text at the top, not at the bottom, of the picture. (Not explaining this
very well, am I?) Ex.:

Starting line is: Sponsored by
Then, I want the picture (co. logo) directly behind "by", yet when I insert
it, the line "Sponsored by" drops to in line with the bottom of the picture
and the formatting turns to "Body Text".

I've tried highlighting the line and changing the style to Normal, but it
won't change. I've checked all the formatting options to be sure I've turned
off all the auto formatting I don't want to use, yet it still formats
automatically, and won't stay in the format I want it. Help!!!

--
I have a "love/hate" relationship with computers - I love them, they hate me!