Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Terry Terry is offline

Default convert fractions (2007 edition)

I am sorry; I guess I am confused. What I wanted was "inches"; I really
don't know how to express myself corectly so, if you cannot answer my
question as I stated it, just forget it; it doesn't matter. OK? Thank you
anyway
--
Terry H.

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 05:16:01 -0700, Terry
wrote:

Thank you so much. It worked fine, just like in the 2003 version. You have
all been so helpful to me.

May I ask another question?

How to I convert centimeters to numbers/fractions? Do you mind?

This question doesn't make sense to me as stated. Centimeters are
almost always stated as a number with a decimal part. What units do
you want the "numbers/fractions" answer to be in? Inches? Points?
Something else?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman