Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Default macro problem

If you send a document (a normal document or a template) to someone else,
macros will not be available to the receiver unless they are stored directly
in that document or in a global add-in that is also available to the receiver.

My guess is that you stored the macro in your Normal.dot and not in the
document in question.

Note however, that even if you copy the macro to the document, the
individual users' macro security settings may prevent the macro from running.

See these articles:
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Macros...buteMacros.htm
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...latesStore.htm

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"ah" wrote:

hi;

I have a form with a macro as I have 25 selection list on it. And the
selection list for all the fields are associated with the country field that
the user selects.
It is running successfully in my laptop. However, when I send it to my
client, the macro is no longer available.Can anyone guide me to on how to
make the macro runs automatically once the client open the form?FYI, this
form will be distibuted to lots of users, thus all of them are not located
within the same network. I found that the exit macro is no longer available
when I send the form to my client.

Appreciate if anyone could help urgently. Thanks a lot!