Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default I'm looking for a sample of a bill of sale for furniture.

I just did a quick search on Google for 'Bill of Sale Template' and got many
hundreds of thousands of hits. The first three were were forms and
templates - one specifically for Microsoft Office. Only a few were for
specific items (such as Autos): most were generic.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Stevoreno" wrote in message
I plan to sell some furniture in my house for cash and want to give the
buyer
a bill of sale. All I can find online are samples of automobile bills of
sale. Where could I find something I could use for selling furniture?