Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
J J is offline

Default Japanese Greetings

Dear Fred,
Thank you very much for responding. I agree that machine translations are
not accurate. I was looking for a human-made translation. I thought that
since Microsoft had selected certain Japanese language expressions for
inclusion in Word 2007, it might somewhere have provided an accurate (e.g.,
native Japanese speaker) translation of those selected expressions.
--
Thanks for your help,

"Idaho Word Man" wrote:

Sorry, but there is no computer translation service that will produce a
reliable translation between any two languages. Your best bet is to hire a
good (human) translator.

Fred

"J" wrote:

Is there a site providing acuarate English language translations for the
Japanese greetings, etc. provided by Word 2007? Attempts to machine
translate these greetings (even using Word 2007's translator) give very
imprecise translations.
--
Thanks for your help,