Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Daddy Daddy is offline

Default close a page NOT the program in Word 2007

You do this in Word 2007 almost the same way as in earlier versions of Word:
Click on the orb and select Close. (In earlier versions of Word: Click on
File and select Close.)

Daddy

"svanesca" wrote in message
1. I never was able to read the reply to my question about setting the
ruler
to inches... (sent to my email- and although I clicked on the link it took
me
nowhere!) and never found the answer inthis forum either . . though one
could
die of waiting I eventually tracked down the instruction... in the help

my question now is:
How can I close the page I am working on.. without having to close down
the
whole program? . . . it does seem a little crazy that I cannot work on a
document and then simply close it but that when I wish to start a new
document I have to open up the whole program again ! it is most annoying