Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
seejay seejay is offline

Default Clip Art & Pictures in Word Doc Move to Wrong Page

On Feb 6, 6:36 pm, JB wrote:
I'm working on a project that requires the 8.5 x 11 paper be printed
landscape, with two pages per sheet (same side, like opening a book). I've
done projects like this in my sleep. Now that I'm working with Office 2007,
the Clip Art I've inserted on the second page prints and views on the first
page. How do I remedy this situation? The MVPs at Clip Art discussion
suggested I post over here for assistance.

Please help at your convenience. Thank you.

--
Bookworms are people too!

Put the clip art in a one-cell table.