Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike Slater Mike Slater is offline

Default Data Link Properties dialogue box

I'm having a problem that has only recently started. I have a form in Word
2003 that I uses an Excel file as a data source when doing a merge. I've
been doing this merge for more than a year now, but recently, when I try to
perform a merge a "Data Link Properties" dialogue box opens asking for the
name of the Access file and a Username and Password. I can't figure out how
to get around this. Any help wouold be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike