Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter A Peter A is offline

Default Strange.... CTRL+P Undoes entered text

In article ,
says...
Help!

One of my users has a document which she has edited. three words have been
changed and then the user goes to CTRL+P, changes the number of prints to 2,
clicks ok and the three words revert back to the original text.

Any suggestions welcome ;-)

Word 2003 - & I have tried a detect and repair

Thanks

Are the words being changed perhaps a field that pulls text from
somewhere else in the document? Turn on field shading to make sure. WOrd
usually updates fields when printing.

--
Peter Aitken
Author, MS Word for Medical and Technical Writers