Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
[email protected] sgadams@hotmail.com is offline

Default emailmergewithattachments on Outlook 2003 SP3

Hi -

Thanks for you help! I was able to make it work by looking up the run
time error 429. It suggested re registering the Outlook 2003. Tried
that but /regserver does not work for 2003. So then I confimed the
clsid's in registry. Finally I ran a detect and repair in Outlook.
Still did not work. Finally I shut down zone alarm and anti-virus,
ran the macro and it worked. Then I restarted zone alarm and anti-
virus and still works. So I am able to automate Outlook 2003 from
Word 2000 (just cannot go the other way from Outlook 2003 to Word
2000).

Thanks again!