Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default When I type a question mark, I get an accented e instead. Why?

Laptop? With an international keyboard option? It should have a button
somewhere to switch back and forth.

On Jan 13, 1:16*pm, Adri wrote:
Do you use Office 2007? *I have the same thing happen to me in Outlook and
Word 2007. *I'll be typing along and suddenly the ? becomes an accented e. *
If I close Outlook or Word and start it again, it's fine. *I thought it was
some key combination I was accidentally typing, but a co-worker just came to
me and said she's having the same problem. *Only happens to us at home.

I will check to see if my language settings are the same at the office as at
home, as it never happens at the office. * But I also wonder if there's a bug
in 2007. *

"Paulie" wrote:
Sometimes my key board changes so that when I hit the key with a back slash
and a question mark, I type an e with a french accent. *I do not know why
this happens or how to turn of this feature.-