Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
trip_to_tokyo[_2_] trip_to_tokyo[_2_] is offline

Default inserting arrows for instructional documents

WORD 2007

Insert / Illustrations group / Shapes / just click on the arrow that you
want in this section / then click (and drag) in the document where you want
it.

Thanks.

"Tamera Terndrup" wrote:

I cannot find a way to easily insert arrows to point to important items in my
instructional documents in 07. Please help!
--
Working to bridge the gap between how students live and how they learn.