Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do I print a blank greeting card?

Word is not best adapted for this task. Publisher or any of several other
apps (PrintShop Deluxe, PrintMaster, Hallmark and other greeting card
software) will make it much easier. But see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/DrwGrphcs/UpsideDownText.htm

"Bruno" wrote in message
Basically, the answer must involve being able to flip the inside page
text/image upside down so that it prints right side up on the lower

(inside)
half of the card. I can't find any tools or templates within Word

(Windows
XP) that allow that to be done. Any suggestions? Thank you.