Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do I print a blank greeting card?

Which template are you referring to?

"Joyce Streible" wrote in message
news
Suzanne
If this is the only way to do it why would they put the templates in word

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

For this you use Publisher, which can rotate text at any angle (including
upside-down). But see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/DrwGrphcs/UpsideDownText.htm
http://www.gmayor.com/rotate_text.htm

"Joyce Streible" wrote in
message
I just posted a similar question about word 2007 using Vista. I guess
this
is one of the problems Microsoft hasn't ironed out. I had the same
problem
in word 2003 that was in an office suite.

"Bruno" wrote:

Basically, the answer must involve being able to flip the inside page
text/image upside down so that it prints right side up on the lower
(inside)
half of the card. I can't find any tools or templates within Word
(Windows
XP) that allow that to be done. Any suggestions? Thank you.