Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Laverne Laverne is offline

Default Why can't I get Multiple instances of word?

I understand that Outlook uses Word as it's editor and I don't have a problem
with it.
My problem is While composing using Outlook why can't I open and refference
written material in a word document. Can a word document be opened with
outlook? I have not seen this within outlook.

Do you understand what I am trying to do???

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

If you have Word as your e-mail editor, then you already have Word open and
can open documents from its file menu. If not the editor it is a completely
independent application and unaffected by Outlook.

Laverne wrote:
While I have Outlook open and composing a email, Why can't I call Up
word.

I have word files that I would like to view sometimes while composing
a letter with Outlook.

Word will not let me do it, Why.

Laverne R. George Sr.