Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kewpie

Default How do I change a PageRef number from black to the format I want?

I'm trying to add page numbers to a ToC that someone created using bookmarks
and references rather than the option available by insert. I can enter this
number with insert field (which I want because I want it to be a hyperlink)
or insert cross-reference, bookmark, then page number--but the number is
ALWAYS in the same format. When I highlight it and try to change the font to
be underlined and the color blue, nothing happens and it remains the same
even though it shows the correct formatting in the preview before I press
okay. It does not show up properly in the print preview, only the web
preview. This is really frustrating, I just want to change a number's format
and I can't. Please help.