Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mail Merge in Word 2000-Hiding static data

Just how have you tried an If...then...Else?

Without a bit more information, it is not possible to really help you.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Scoobs" wrote in message
Hello

I have created a Word Mail Merge document that has been formatted using
tables, the tables have been formatted to show lines. Within the tables
there are a couple of columns that have static data for each row.

My problem is when I perform the merge all of my formatted table including
the lines and static text are printed, (as you would expect to happen) I
want
the rows of data not to be printed if there is no resulting data.

I have tried an If, Then, Else - but to no avail.

Can anyone help me please.