Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default boxes for users to print name (letters) inside

For the t ypical continuous boxes (as opposed to separate ones), I'd use a
table with very small cells (set cell padding to zero) and borders.

"Randy" wrote in message
Hello All,

I am looking to create a form / template that users can print their first
and last name in. But what I would like to do is have square boxes so that
the users need to print the letters of their names inside the box so it's
easier to read their names. What's the easiest way or some ways I can do
this
in Word 2003.

Thanks in advance.