WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Left, Center, and Right aligned text in same header

Hi Rich,

Yes, it is definitely possible to have left, center, and right-aligned text in the same header in Microsoft Word. Here's how you can do it:
  1. Double-click on the header area to open the Header & Footer Tools tab.
  2. Click on the "Insert Alignment Tab" button in the "Navigation" group.
  3. In the "Alignment" dialog box, select the "Right" option and click "OK".
  4. Type the text you want to align to the right.
  5. Press the "Tab" key to move the cursor to the center of the header.
  6. Click on the "Insert Alignment Tab" button again and select the "Center" option.
  7. Type the text you want to align to the center.
  8. Press the "Tab" key again to move the cursor to the left of the header.
  9. Click on the "Insert Alignment Tab" button once more and select the "Left" option.
  10. Type the text you want to align to the left.

You should now have left, center, and right-aligned text in your header. If you need to make any adjustments, simply click on the text and use the alignment icons in the toolbar to move it around.