Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Formatting changes when copying or inserting text from other word

Be sure that the two documents don't have any Style names in common
(unless styles with the same name are absolutely identical in both
documents).

And put a Section Break between them if anything like margin
differences or header differences is involved.

(If they originated on the same computer, there probably isn't a
conflict between printer drivers between the two documents.)

On Mar 10, 10:29*am, Erol wrote:
Hi All,

I have 2 documents... I need to combine the top portion of the first and
bottom portion of the second... they both have their own formattings. When I
combine them (Copy/paste or insert pages) the formating of the one I copy or
insert changes. I want the formatting of each of the decuments remain as they
were. As if I am combining 2 pdf documents.

How can I do this?

I am using MS Word 2000.

Thank you