Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default different size of pages in 1 document

Unfortunately for you, the "Pages per sheet" option must apply to the entire
document. You'll have to create your A4 page as a separate document.

http://word.mvps.org

"LubiQ" wrote in message
I'm sorry but I confused my explanation. Here's the right one.
I want to print 2 A5 pages on 1 A4 sheet so I choose paper size of A4 and
select "2 pages per sheet" in the Page Setup. No problem.
But what I'm unsuccessfuly trying to do is to print first page (also A4
size) with "Multiple pages per sheet" option set to "Normal". When i try
change "Multiple pages per sheet" option to "Normal" and select "This
section" in "Apply to" for the first page it changes the "Multiple
pagesper
sheet" for every other section to "Normal" anyway. And vice-versa,
when I select "2 pages per sheet" for other sections it changes "Multiple
pages per sheet" to "2 pages per sheet" even for the first page.
Hope you understand and looking forward to your reply.
Thanks.