Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
LurfysMa LurfysMa is offline

Default How can I get images to display in Draft view?

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 09:33:57 -0500, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

An inline image is one that has "text wrapping" set to In Line With Text. A
"wrapped" or "floating" image is one that has any other wrapping style
(Square, Tight, Behind Text, In Front of Text, etc.). Inline images are in
the text layer and can be displayed in Normal view. Wrapped images are in
the drawing layer, which is not displayed in Normal view.

OK, so how do I make sure that the image is inline?

I have a simple document. I selected some cells in Excel and hit
Ctrl-C. I went to Word and hit Ctrl-V, then selected Paste as Picture
from the Paste options icon. Thayt should make it inline, right?

Where do I find the wrapping style options?

--
Office 2007 Pro on WinXP